Friday, November 23, 2012

Selena Gomez talk about " who says " .

Selena Gomez is getting ready for the release of her new album, 'When the Sun Goes Down,' as well as her first headlining tour, and now the 18-year-old star is opening up to VEVO about her latest single and more.

In the interview, the Disney darling explains that '
Who Says' is the "most meaningful song that I've ever recorded." She tells a touching story about the inspiration behind the single, which she says has an "extremely positive message" and "a lot of heart."
As for her upcoming tour, Selena could not be happier to hit the road. "I am very excited to be on my first headlining tour," she says. "I'm nervous more than anything because I feel like there's going to be a bit of expectation."

Selena has performed at plenty of concerts, but she wants her fans to have an awesome time during this run of shows. That's why she's pulling out all the stops.

"I think with this whole tour, I'm trying my best to be as creative as possible," she explains. "So, there's going to be a production, there's going to be videos, effects, dancers, a lot of glitter ... I just wanted to make it feel like a rave
 
 
 
 
."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write ur comment about this assignment HERE